Attensity provides analytical software solutions to discover and detect trends, opportunities and threats from social and non-social channels that continually accelerate your competitive advantage.
Nexus of Customer Data and Relationships
Attensity Presents State-of-the-Art Solutions to Predict Consumer Sentiment and Expectations at Digital Customer Experience Strategies SummitSeptember 18, 2014
Presented by: Alice Goldstein, Senior Manager, Product Marketing
The adage about the squeaky wheel getting the grease may hold true in some circles, but in social analytics, squeaking can be a good thing. How you harness the power of those “squeaks,” however, starts with a clear visibility into the unknown.
That vision starts with social analytics.
We want to thank all of our participants at last week’s live webinar, “The Impact of Social Analytics Across the Enterprise.” For those who were unable to attend, it’s not too late! In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Curing social fatigue
- The Listen First approach
- Transforming social data into a focus group
- 360-degree customer insights
- Disseminating social data across the enterprise
- Using real-time NLP to ask and answer questions within social media
Please click here to watch the webinar in its entirety.
Please click here to view the presentation in SlideShare.
Please click here to listen to the podcast.
- The Impact of Social Analytics Across the Enterprise | Attensity Blog http://t.co/MH1bOmDCS9
- Meet @Attensity Booth #4 - Discount Code: Attensity http://t.co/vt9ysJgZsp #TASW2014 #analytics
- RT @MoreInMedia: When will researchers wake up to the power of social media? http://t.co/ruQvwDI0Yw via @adigaskell
- "Do What I Mean, Not What I Say" - @Attensity presents at the Text Analytics Summit http://t.co/W0EuGNp5aL #analytics #TASW2014
- Utah Team Takes Tech Week! http://t.co/1vfj0xmJby #coolculture Come work with us http://t.co/3ynQOPhRMM
As a Twitter Certified Product, Attensity enables you to filter insights from over 500 million public tweets a day. Read More »